Are You Ready To Learn To Use Your Fancy Camera?
It's here! The Mastering Manual Course is now open for registration! This has been a dream of mine for over a year, and it's finally happening! You all know that I am passionate about documenting and celebrating the family. But it's also been on my heart to empower others to document their loved ones. Even if you hire a professional photographer on a regular basis, you are missing out on capturing beautiful, everyday moments if you aren't taking full advantage of your camera.
Let me guess...you've taken the first step and invested in a DSLR camera.
Maybe it's a Canon Rebel or the popular Nikon D3300. You have dreams of documenting your world travels, capturing your child's many milestones, or perhaps even improving the photos on your business's website. But you've yet to switch the camera out of auto mode. You are not alone. Sony recently did a survey of 1,012 non-professional DSLR users and the results were pretty interesting. The company found that roughly 2/3 of casual DSLR users never (or rarely) take their camera out of full-auto mode. Not trying to turn the guilt on here, but come on, let's not waste your investment! Isn't it time to to show your camera who's boss? You can do this!
Here's what you can expect to learn from the course:
- Introductory photography principles such as exposure, aperture, shutter speed, ISO, etc.
- How to achieve properly exposed photos
- Additional tips on utilizing optimal natural light, composition and point of view to improve your photos
- An overview of lenses
The course will be an intimate gathering where you will receive personal instruction and feedback.
- an opportunity to practice with your camera during live shooting time
- access to a private facebook group for attendees to post photos for critique, ask questions, and cheer one another on
- a printed copy of the "Mastering Manual" Guide, outlining all course content
I'd love for you to join us!
When: Saturday, April 16th from 2:00pm - 5:30pm
Where: My home in Waxhaw, NC
Requirements: Bring your own DSLR camera to take full advantage of this course
Price: $175 (payment due at registration)
How to Register: Email email@example.com
There are limited seats available - be sure to snag your spot!
Do you know a friend who might enjoy this course? Please consider sharing this blog post.
Thanks for your continued support of Lauren Ann Photography!