Are You Ready to Learn How To Use Your Fancy Camera?
You asked for it - and I'm happy to announce that I'm offering another photo course this June! The Mastering Manual Course is now open for registration!
You all know that I am passionate about documenting and celebrating families. But it's also been on my heart to empower others to document their loved ones. Even if you hire a professional photographer on a regular basis, you are missing out on capturing beautiful, everyday moments if you aren't taking full advantage of your camera. And that's why I've designed The Mastering Manual Course just for you.
Let me guess...you've taken the first step and invested in a DSLR camera.
Maybe it's a Canon Rebel or the popular Nikon D3300. You have dreams of documenting your world travels, capturing your child's many milestones, or perhaps even improving the photos on your business's website. But you've yet to switch the camera out of auto mode. You are not alone. Did you know that 2/3 of casual DSLR users never (or rarely) take their camera out of full-auto mode? Not trying to turn the guilt on here, but come on, let's not waste your investment! Isn't it time to to show your camera who's boss? You can do this!
Here's what you can expect to learn from the course:
- Introductory photography principles such as exposure, aperture, shutter speed, ISO, etc.
- How to achieve properly exposed photos
- Additional tips on utilizing optimal natural light, composition and point of view to improve your photos
- An overview of lenses
The course will be an intimate gathering where you will receive personal instruction and feedback. Also included:
- an opportunity to practice with your camera during live shooting time
- access to a private facebook group for attendees to post photos for critique, ask questions, and cheer one another on
- a printed copy of the "Mastering Manual" Guide, outlining all course content
I'd love for you to join us!
When: Saturday, June 3rd from 4:00pm - 7:30pm
Where: My home in Waxhaw, NC
Requirements: Bring your own DSLR camera to take full advantage of this course
Price: $180 (payment due at registration)
How to Register: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
There are limited seats available - so be sure to snag your spot today!
Do you know a friend who might enjoy this course? Please consider forwarding on.
Thanks for your continued support of Lauren Ann Photography!
Many thanks to Cheyenne Schultz Photography for taking the photo of me at the top of the post : )