It's not often that I'm on the other side of the lens. But gosh am I grateful for my dear friend, Cheyenne, documenting my family a few weeks ago. I love that she captured us just as we are, highly-caffeinated and always laughing at ourselves. I will treasure these photos always, especially as my children are sadly starting to outgrow my lap.
A few thoughts come to mind as I look at these photos:
- I'm really glad that Jon is picking up his guitar again - it reminds me of our dating days
- Our lovable pup, Bella, loves coffee just as much as we do
- We are really good at setting marshmallows on fire.
- I may crave quiet from time to time, but I wouldn't trade this boisterous home of dog barking, stair climbing, and music playing for anything
- After almost eight years of marriage, I can honestly say I love Jon more now than on our wedding day. I'm so grateful for this life we have together.
These are my people. There's no place like home.
Photographs by Cheyenne Schultz Photography