Welcome to Lauren Ann Photography!
The day is here! The website launch!
I'm so glad you are stopping by. This site has been a long time coming - thank you to everyone who has encouraged me, loved me, and ultimately believed in me as a photographer.
I'm in such gratitude to:
My husband, Jon, for loving me, teaching me, and ultimately putting up with my camera in his face all the time. Thank you for being my #1 supporter of this hobby-turned-business.
My kiddos - Anna and David, you will always be my favorite photo subjects and location scouting buddies.
My extended family for always stepping in to play with my babies while I run off to sunset photo sessions.
My clients over the past two years. Thank you for for trusting me with the important task of documenting your family.
The Schultzes - Cheyenne and Geoff, not only have you photographed every important moment in our lives, but you have loved me and inspired me in my photography journey. Thank you for your continued insight and encouragement.
Sarah and David Whitlow for documenting my crazy family. Despite all odds (screaming toddlers and fire ants) you gave us an incredible gift of beautiful family images this past fall.
I'd love for you to follow along as I share recent photography sessions as well as fun personal blog posts.
Today, to celebrate the website launch, I am giving away a FREE SPRING MINI SESSION!
1. Spring Mini Session will take place sometime in April/May 2015 within 30 miles of Charlotte, NC. Location and exact date to be determined by Lauren Ann Photography but we will work together to find a date that will work for you!
2. Mini Sessions are 30 minutes and include 15-20 high resolution images with print release.
3. I'm happy to photograph couples, families, babies, maternity, high school seniors, or even you and your dog! Let's celebrate your family! Unfortunately I am unable to photograph newborns during mini sessions due to the time constraints.
HERE'S HOW TO ENTER:
1. Leave a comment below and answer the following questions:
What is your favorite family photograph and why? What kind of legacy do you want your family photographs to leave behind?
2. You may earn additional entries by sharing about my website launch on facebook, instagram and twitter. Just come back and leave another comment here telling me which social media you shared on and your name could be entered up to THREE ADDITIONAL TIMES into the drawing (i.e. if you share on instagram and facebook, you would earn two additional entries).
Must enter by 11:00PM EST Friday, January 16th. Winner will be selected randomly and announced on the blog on Saturday, January 17th. Session may be gifted to friend or family member.